Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Real Men Respect Women

This is a topic real deep to me , and I promise not to keep you long. Lately, I've been seeing a lot of good young women being mistreated and done wrong. Note I said done wrong, because cheating and cursing out a woman doesn't show respect. Women are what makes the world go around, little do you know. Constantly it hurts my heart to see this, grown men and boys hurting women time after time for another , or for anything.

Hey men: Women should be treated like queens. Its in our nature to cater to them. I've learned from looking at my mother and father's relationship and how he does everything in the world to make her happy. And thats how we should be too. We should surprise them with the little things, like a simple "i love you" or a ''good morning beautiful" ! dont get me wrong those kind words can touch a woman's heart more than anything. . . . were not perfect, but we should at least give a perfect effort.. like opening doors, giving her your jacket, asking if she's alright . . are just minimum things that you can do...bottom line , a woman brought you into this world so why would you try to hurt one. . .

Remember: It's one place on a woman's body where you can touch her , that can drive her crazyyyy: and thats her heart ! soo at least try to reach for it..if you grab it hold on to it, but if you miss keep reaching i meen you'll still land in her arms ! =)

2 comments:

  1. i love this post.
    i really wish there was more guys like you.
    your going to make some girl very happy one day.
    its guys like you that prove yall arent all the same = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you .. :) I really appreciate you reading my blogg .. And yeah I really do hope I make some girl happy one day....

    ReplyDelete