Monday, November 15, 2010

I Give Myself Away

I'm in the choir at my church , and we sang a song this past Sunday that really changed my heart and the way that I look I life. . . . Its called I Give Myself Away by William McDowell, it should be playing in the background! As I started singing I just raised my hands and meditated on its words. . . (close your eyes,and just listen to the whole song...its really touching)

Are we really living for Christ, or are we living for ourselves? It is a gift and an honor that we are even here breathing and living today. Because of that we should all commit ourselves to be sacrifices to God. He did not spend time creating us just to be living for no reason at all. . . Can you really give yourself FULLY away so that God can use you in extraordinary ways ? The bible tells us that we can do even greater works than Christ himself as long as we stay in the will of God . . we can heal, we can preach , and we can teach. . .

I don't know about you , but as of November 15, 2010 ..I'm giving myself away ! Because my life is not my own, to God I belong , i give myself to him ! When I say giving , i don't mean committing to him half of the time , but 100% when people are watching and also when they're not !

My heart, my mind , my plans, and my dreams . . I'm putting them all in his hands ! 

Get Your Own Free Hypster.com Playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment