Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Can God use you to show off to the world ?

I kinda like this topic because it relates to what im going through, please forgive for my misspellings today, but im a little on the tired side. . . Have you considered us being children of God and also being Christians we are technically the poster children of Christ and all that he stands for?

We are like the people that sit in windows, as the whole world goes by and looks at how we look, what were doing, and our facial expressions. I came up with this principle and topic from the story of Job , and how the Devil was looking for someone to tempt and to make turn away from God. . .consequentially out of all the humans in this world he chose his servant JOB. . . .

JOB, was an upright man, who didn't complain about anything, didn't lust, never gloated, never stole . . . . he made mistakes , but he always sought forgiveness.! This is a great privilege to be handpicked from God to be his poster child ! Well the news is today , that we all are in JOB's case. . people look at us whether we see them or not . . they watch our actions that we take and all that we respond with ?

One thing that always pops in the back of my head when I'm somewhere not around people, is that whether or not people see me , God stills sees me . . . he's looking right down on me to see how I react to certain situations, what i do in the dark, and also how I treat others? We should be able to play a tape of our lives on a huge screen in front of the entire world, and not be ashamed on what's on the screen.....

CAN YOU PLAY YOUR LIFE ON A SCREEN AND BE PROUD OF IT, OR WOULD YOU HIDE YOUR FACE IN SHAME?

My point is from this day on , before you say anything, do anything, hide anything, steal anything. . . or whatever it may thats not according to the laws that God wants us to live by . . . just know that people may not be watching but God is . . . and when he needs someone to call on can he say ,


"Have you considered my servant ___________________________"

No comments:

Post a Comment