Monday, June 21, 2010

Looking at Life........ ¡ uʍop ǝpısdn

Me being on this earth for seventeen years now I have learned a lot that has not only affected my situations but also me...


My whole question that I wunna ask yhu is how do yhu look at the world ? Not pertaining to vision wise ..but pupose wise ! Do yhu get up in the morning and thank the lord for getting yhu up every single day , and for shedding his mercy on each and every single one of us human beings ..

The way I look at life is from an upside down view...meaning what if life didnt consist of so much pain and anger .. And what if it wussnt so hard.. Like I wuss telling one of my close firends the other day if life didn't consists of these hardships ..we wouldn't be at the point that we are in life todayy... Like the bible says you've got to go through to get to ....

So I leve you today saying that in life we all hage priorities ...its a list ! and technically between girls, boys, cars, money, school, family ..and everything else if god isn't at the top of all those things ... You might need not only to check your list but also YOURSELF !

No comments:

Post a Comment