Monday, June 7, 2010

Just One More Step. . .


-Before I started to choose todays topic of my blogg , I already had in my mind that I would just post one of my speech videos up here on the site ... I had came to the conclusion to just start getting lazy wiff my bloggs and to just post anything ; then I thought to myself where is the justice served in this situation ?

-God seems to show us things in mysterious ways, and without question we must answer to his call !

-Well, here is my story...

         Previous in the week , we were having some work done in the house ..the work included construction, therefore it left the result of nails and scraps around the house..well as I was walking up our staircase..it seemed to me that on each and every single step ...there wuss an object . Each object pierced my feet, hurting them more and more til the point where I started bleeding !

-I didn't get the lesson owt of this occurrence, until later on in the day ...Life is consisted of many steps that we must walk up in order to get to success , (of course this seems simple to what my story told ! ) But, the scraps and nails on each step represented the obstacles and also the trials in life that we have to face , with each step higher their came MORE MESS ! As I walked with my bloody feet , I wondered why were (the bloody feet) the only part of my story that didn't represent something ...

-then it struck mee , earlier my FATHER told me to make sure that I put socks on , so that I wouldn't step on anything ...obviously me being a child I disobeyed him, resulting in when I walked each step my feet got bloodier and bloodier.. In life sometimes were too stubborn and disobedient to listen to our FATHER(God), if I would have put on socks it wouldn't have hurt AS MUCH ... God is simply tryna tell us of course being that were Christians, were gonna face MESS with each step, but if we equip ourselves with the right things(socks), it wouldn't hurt AS MUCH !

Soo remember, with each step higher in success or whatever it may be , more MESS is going to come ...whether yhu equip yourself with God, or just decide to continue hurting yourself is totally up to YOU !

(All I know is, I'm putting on socks the next time ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment