Saturday, June 5, 2010

Can't get everything YOU want. . .


This is the story of many lives that I come in contact wiff over and over again. People not getting everything they want , when they wanted. We ALL seem to throw hissy fits and get attitudes when this situation arises, we MUST learn to accept patience and not quickness.

Some of the greatest things in life seem to have a WAIT on them . We live in a MICROWAVE society, basically we want WHAT we want, when we WANT it ! It may seem that the world functions like this time and time again, but I come to tell you, it DOESN'T !

The whole purpose of this blogg, is to not persuade you to stop wanting things, but to consider when you dont get those things right away to just HOLD ON ! Holding on at times can seem long, but as the bible tells us good things come to those who wait....

Whether it be:
 a relationship
a car
a scholarship
$$$$$
clothes
or anything else.

You never know God holds some stuff back from us , because he believes that were not ready for it yet. He said he would never give us to much to bear, so why would he put something else on us , thats going to stress us owt! 

I am totally against even asking for what I WANT ... I pray a simple prayer every night , and I honestly think that as long as you have the faith and pray this simple prayer everything will be alright ....
                   
LORD , JUST GIVE ME WHAT I NEED !

Note I said what I need, God knows our needs... and NO MAN can supply them at all....So when you get in a situation and you find yourself stuck waiting, just remember Psalms 27:14 (Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD. )

No comments:

Post a Comment