Friday, June 11, 2010

Me, Myself, & I . . .

Sometimes I wonder is it ever good to be lonely ? I asked this question today , because most people in the real world are very sociable (I take that back....the majority in the real world)...soo is it not good to be sociable at times or is it always good to have that sense and urgency to talk . . . .

In many books you find , where it tells of wisdom and confidence. . . .Most wisdom quotes , that you come in contact wiff are those which say that talking too much shows no sign of being intelligent . . . But then confidence quotes tell you always talk because it shows self-pride.

This is my point  . . . . I love to stay to myself at times , why because while everyone else is off talking and blabbing off at the mouth . . Im listening . . God created us with TWO ears and ONE mouth , so we can LISTEN twice as much as we talk ! Wise people listen, while others count out their problems . . .

At the end of the day you will find the person who listens and is lonely more intelligent then the loud-mouth....simply because the quiet person spends more time with SELF . . thats the worlds problem noww...we make SOMEONE else's PROBLEMS our PERSONAL dilemmas !

So just remember this scripture .. .. When words are many, sin is not absent, but he who holds his tongue is wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment