Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Everyday is A GREAT day. . .

-I wanted to write on this specific topic because you see most people ABUSING their lives for the wrong purpose. Life is so precious to us and to God, but yet us children, teens, and even ADULTS, take life for GRANTED ! What will make us really believe that tomorrow isn't promised at ALL ?
-Just walking around school, listening in the community, and on the news; we all can see that times are ROUGH! Even though times may be ROUGH , just know that in order to GET TO you have to GO THROUGH. No money in the bank, no money to have fun at times can be stressful . . but like the quote says ...
      
 Dont wait for the storm to pass, just learn how to dance in the rain . . .

-I may seem off topic to some , but here is my point . .  Days that I get on Facebook , I see kids always saying something negative abowt life, or abowt someone else life. . .

Like the commonly used "FML" term which refers to F*** my life . .also other kids saying forget life, and those who wish others dead at times..

Instead of FML meaning f*** my life, FML should stand for ((Forgive me Lord)), for the things which I have dont against you !

-It upsets me at times to even read the things that are posted , God shed his mercy on EACH and EVERY one of us ! He gave his ONLY son to be crucified on the cross, FOR US . . . what point dont you get: FOR US ! But yet we fail to realize how precious life is , by consistently saying these harsh things abowt our lives, and others whom we dont like. . .

-Everyday that we live on this Earth, is one more chance to get right with yourself and with God... What do you think would have happened if Jesus responded to God in such a tone when God told him GO to be a sacrifice. .

-Ive played on football teams and I have even witnessed it in the neighborhood, of how young kids around us our dying off. It's a SHAME . . . Just the other day a father's three girls were killed in a house fire, the oldest of the three was only eight.. .

-Life is too PRECIOUS and too PROFITABLE ., to be saying things that God does not even want to hear out of his children's mouth . . . We are the sons and daughters of Abraham, but yet we say f*** my life . . . .

-The way I see it , when I open my eyes I THANK God EVERY day for waking me upp , we ALL should . . And you might see me smiling a lot or at times not even madd wiff people , thats simply because I know that LIFE is toooooo SHORT, to go around holding grudges ...and throwing hissy fits all the time. . . (Another Topic for Another Day)....

-So try to SMILE , at ONE person todayy : your friends, enemies, or anybody. . . 

-&& Just Remember SOME THINGS are going to get rough at times, some sad faces will be shown, and some tears will be shed, but I guarantee you that its just a blessing in DISGUISE ! 

-God removes things out of your LIFE , in order for BIGGER and BETTER things to take its PLACE !

2 comments:

  1. this is very nice!!!! makes me look at life a little different now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for reading ! ihope you continue to read too ... (: Be Blessed !

    ReplyDelete