Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Cracks in the Concrete. . . .



Most times these days ppl complain about how their always on bottom , and how that they feel that No GOD is present. I am here to tell you that , GOD is everywhere. When you go to the bathroom, to the bank, to the gas station, to school, to work ...like I said he is EVERYWHERE ! 
Just because he's not blessing you at that right moment , don't give up on him. Because not a day in this world , will he give up on us ! The other day many things were happening to me where I got real down , and I just couldn't take the weight of life anymore. So  I decided to get away from the house, where the chaos was just getting worst....and I went to the waterfront.. Yes, I went by myself ...because sometimes God just wants to speak to YOU; not anyone else. As I was conversing with God, he showed me many things that just gave me the sense that he was putting me through a test. ! 
God puts us through storms just to see, how we will act...Will we put a umbrella up and fight the storm, or will we just sit there and get hurt by it ! It is totally up to you, for your decision ! Like a great writer once said, Don't wait for the storm to pass, just learn how to dance in the rain . .  . . . 
I can tell you how God doesn't give up on ya , Someone who wrote me off , a couple of months ago ....who's the head of a space summer camp ; sent me an email about a field trip to tour NASA ..I told her I couldn't attend..she got mad and asked , why I couldn't ...And I told her, why would I need to tour NASA , when I work there .. Hahah , See sometimes God makes your enemies your footstool !
So when it feels, like theres no one helping ya. . . .  Just remember that someone's out here in a worst situation then you are !  Cracks in concrete , is just a little reminder that no matter how strong you are some stuff will fall apart . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment